Throughout the year, Richland Creek offers a variety of evangelistic opportunities.
Wednesday night visitation is the place to begin. We meet at 6:30 p.m. in the front coffee area hallway of the Family Life Center (FLC) for a brief devotion and a time of prayer then go out in two’s and three’s to visit the families who have come to Richland Creek. Small teams also visit families on Tuesday and Thursday nights as volunteers are available. New folks are paired with those who are more experienced. Little by little, a person practices beginning conversations, sharing "truth" statements that include the Gospel, asking about someone’s relationship with the Lord, and inviting someone to trust in Jesus Christ.
We offer many other ways you can be involved in evangelism. Some of these opportunities include:
- Small Group Opportunities - Outreach Coordinator, Inreach Coordinator, Prayer Coordinator, Visitor Follow-ups!
- Special Events - Harvest Festival, Easter Block Party, Free Pizza Fridays, Christmas Parades, local community coordinated events and more!
- Student Events - Disciple Now, Turkey Bowl and more!
- Richland Creek Sports - Basketball, Flag Football & Cheerleading!
- Service Evangelism - Car washes, Outreach Projects, Live.Love.Serve!
- Neighborhood Evangelism - Prayer walking, distributing information cards (Christmas, Easter, Sermon Series, etc.), small gifts for neighbors, host a neighborhood block party, host a community Bible study, In The Streets, and more!
Pastor David's presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ using the "Gospel U" method:
Sunday night equipping classes help you learn how to share the Gospel through presentations, conversations, servanthood, and lifestyle situations. Click Here for a current list of equipping classes:
- Sharing Jesus Without Freaking Out [Evangelism 101]
- Evangelism Leader Training [Evangelism 102]
- Reaching Our Diverse Community
- World Religions
Learn evangelism while growing in other spiritual disciplines of the Christian life and in the doctrines of the Bible during Wednesday Night Discipleship Classes. Click here to learn more about these classes:
- Men Equipping Men (MEM)
- Women Equipping Women (WEW)
- What Every Christian Needs to Know