Richland Creek is the best place to make new friends and grow in Christ through our Sunday Morning Small Groups. In agreement with Jesus' Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20), Small Groups strive to do three things:
1. Reach people for Christ
2. Teach people God’s Word
3. Minister to people’s needs
Small Groups often begin with announcements, fellowship, and updates on service opportunities throughout the week. Before we engage in the mornings lesson, we will pause for prayer requests and spend time in prayer before the Lord. You can learn more about Small Groups here and find more information on the current lessons here.
For visitors, picking a small group can sometimes feel a little scary. Here is how to "unlock" Richland Creek and find the single adult group that is just right for you:
1. Pick the style of music you most enjoy for the worship service...
• Blended Traditional | 9 am
• Contemporary | 10:15 am
• Contemporary | 11:30 am
2. Try a class that meets before or after the worship service you would like to attend:
• The 9 a.m. Singles Small Group class in C-2 enables you to attend either Contemporary Service after class at 10:15 or 11:30 am. This class is open to all singles. This class is led by Pastor Alan Bryan.
• The 11:30 a.m. Single Moms class in E-2 enables you to attend either the Blended Traditional Service at 9:00 am or the Contemporary Service at 10:15 am. This group enjoys one-on-one interaction with a great group of leaders, offering sweet fellowship and Bible study. This class is led by Gunda Taylor.
** If you have children, we are excited to be able to offer Christ-centered learning opportunities for children of all ages (birth-12th grade)! Click here for more information on our Preschool Ministry (birth thru pre-K), click here to learn more about Legacy Lodge Children's Church (K thru 5th grade), click here for more about our Students Ministry (Grades 6 thru 12).