We are excited to be planning to return to a more "normal" (whatever that means nowadays) schedule for worship and ministries in 2021. Here are the details for on-campus gatherings starting Sunday, January 3.
- We will have two service times, at 9 and 10:30 a.m. This will be our new service schedule for both on-campus and online.
- We are praying and researching the possibility of the 10:30 service becoming a mask-optional service starting in January. Please pray for wisdom in that regard, and stay tuned for more details.
- Creek Kids preschool and elementary will have activities at both 9 and 10:30 a.m. Pastor Mike and his team are putting together great opportunities for training for our kids, including age-graded classes, Children's Church, and even the possible return of Giggle Church for our older preschoolers! Registration will be required for participation in children's ministry classes and activities. Stay tuned to the Creek Kids page for more info and details.
- Our Special Needs Ministry will be open and inviting kids and students back at both 9 and 10:30 a.m. For details and registration information for the Special Needs Ministry, visit their page or e-mail
- RC Students will have Life Groups for Middle and High School students at 9 and 10:30 a.m. Pastor Stephen and the RC Students team are excited to welcome back our students for Life Group fellowship and teaching. No registration is required for students to attend Sunday morning Life Groups.
- Many adult Life Groups will also be returning to Sunday morning on-campus meetings, while others will remain virtual. For a full listing of Life Group times and opportunities, visit the Life Groups page.