We are excited to announce that on-campus worship services will return to Richland Creek on Sunday, June 14. More details will appear next week, but as of now our Re-Opening Team has recommended, and we will follow, these safety protocols for all indoor, on-campus services and meetings:
- All services will be family services until further notice; no child care will be offered, though our mother's cry room will be open.
- We will observe six-foot social distancing while allowing families to sit together.
- All Creek staff, volunteers, and those who wish to enter the worship center must wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available, and all areas will be cleaned and decontaminated before and after each service.
- No food or drink will be served or allowed in the building.
You must register in advance to attend a worship service because of the limited number of seats available. Next week, we will announce more details about service times, seating capacity, and registration options, so stay tuned to richlandcreek.com.
We will also continue to have an online service on Sunday mornings, at our website and Facebook page, for those who would prefer to continue to worship with us online.
Beginning June 16, we will allow Life Groups and smaller ministry groups the opportunity to meet indoors on campus as well. These groups will need to observe the same protocols as the worship service, except that masks are only required when singing. Groups will register in advance for limited times and rooms; more details will be sent to group leaders next week.
We are looking forward to gathering in person again. However, we would also remind everyone to walk in love and patience with one another. As with all things COVID-19, circumstances can change and change quickly. We will do our best to communicate as we navigate the days ahead and re-open the church building.