Back to Serve Page
Must have approved background check on file with Richland Creek Church Office. Click here to view this form.
- Teach or be an assistant volunteer at 9:00 & 10:30 in the separate class.
- Be a buddy to a child in their small group at 9:00 & 10:30.
- Volunteer for our Wednesday Night Class, "Special Friends" (6:30 PM)
- Serve at a respite (2 hours)
- Help setup/clean-up
- Be paired with a child with special needs or a typically developing sibling
- On call nurses to be present for respite
- Be willing to be on an “emergency” list to fill in (as a buddy or classroom assistant) if we have an unexpected absence on Sunday morning at 9:00 or 10:30.
- Join our hospitality list that provides needed support during difficult times by:
- providing meals
- making a quick grocery store run for a few essentials (such as milk, cereal, bread)
- providing needed home assistance such as house cleaning, lawn mowing, etc.
- providing care for children so parents can go to Dr appointments, emergency care
- Be an event volunteer. Several possible events per year.
- Send cards to those in the special needs ministry who are going through tough times or recovering from illness.
- Donate needed supplies to Special Friends programs.
- Assist with administrative tasks (copies, phone calls etc)